- We will help formulate a budget that is both accommodating and affordable for your specific needs. Additionally, we will collaborate with you throughout the planning process in order to track expenses and ensure that you are staying within the anticipated budget.
- We will provide vendor proposals that are suitable for your budget. Vendors include caterers, décor, entertainment (DJ, Lighting, Dholis, Performers etc). We will make certain the contracts are fair and meet your requirements. You are only responsible for signing and we will handle the rest!
- We will be available to attend any meetings regarding your big day, and will be in constant communication to give updates on any progress or proposals.
- We will find accommodation locations for your guests and arrange for setting blocks of rooms. We will also provide you with rooming lists in accordance with bookings in each block.
- Once you send over your list of guests, we will create a unique and elegant seating arrangement for the guests at your reception.
- If you plan on having a rehearsal dinner, we will assist you with making arrangements for this day as well. This includes helping secure a location, and coordinating details on site.
- We will accompany you for a venue visitation, in order to help design and structure your event. This will include determining where and how the guests will be arranged and seated, decoration proposals for the venue, and much more! This will ensure a well-managed event on your big day.
- The busiest and more stressful time period for a couple getting married is the three weeks prior to their big day. During this time we will provide assistance by ensuring that all vendors are confirmed and coordinate with them to safeguard timely deliveries.
- We will aid in coordinating the lineup of your wedding party and showing them how it’s done!
- We will delineate an official timeline of your big day and finalize any remaining details with you. This will include making sure the timeline is followed by vendors, MC’s, DJ, Photographers and more.
- We will arrive at the site of your ceremony as early as possible to set up the programs, take care of any last minute decorations and run through final reminders for staff.
- We will decorate the reception venue including laying out table numbers, setting place cards and favors at each individual setting, decorating tables, and assisting with and additional required décor.
- We will event manage your special day entirely in order to prevent issues and fix any unanticipated dilemmas that may occur. This will provide the couple and their families with a calm and comfortable environment, allowing you to enjoy the biggest day of your lives to the fullest.
- We will ensure that all gifts and cards from event guests are organized and delivered to the appropriate person at the end of the event.
- We will dedicate the entirety of the day to your event (no time limit), and will be present throughout for any additional assistance. Event planners will be the first to arrive and last to leave.